Friday 13 May 2011

IMAGES

"A picture is worth a thousand words".


 Bondage,,suffering, ready for slaughter

harkat,man,trapped,lonliness,doubt

From underworld into the light of Hope... 

harkat,human,statue

Free at last,...... Free at last!

harkat,freedom,rain,rahaee
Photos by rezaalizade Flikr


How does this change in fortune come
about? What forces are at work? Where
can one find the power to move from
addiction to freedom and more importantly
stay free?,


Medicine, religion, psychiatry, science,
theory, opinion, best practice, knowledge
wisdom, incarceration, treatment, counselling, 
therapy or doctrine availed me nothing.


Finally when I sought out the company of those
who were like me, and who I saw, with my 
own eyes, had "recovered from a hopeless 
state of mind and body", I knew I was on to 
something.


Simple stuff really. Want recovery? Go ask 
those that have recovered. "How did  you do it"?
Then make a decision. Shall I do what they do?
What is it to be.? Ball is in my court! Yes or No?


For me it was a no brainer. It had to be Yes. 
I had nothing to lose. I was willing to do 
what it took. I was beat. (I have noticed a direct
correlation between being beat and becoming
willing.) 


Pretty much anything then became possible
and so it has come to pass.







No comments:

Post a Comment